Ezmirelda's Reviews > Something Strange and Deadly

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard

Mar 31, 12

bookshelves: can-t-wait, 2012, steam-punk, paranormal, romance, must-read
Read from March 18 to 31, 2012

Update: I'm SOO SOOO excited to be on the ARC blog Tour for SS&D! I can't wait to start reading it!

The cover is so beautiful and the premise is enticing!
Zombies + Spirit-Hunters + handsome invetors *swoons* = winning
I absolutely can NOT wait to read this. =)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something Strange and Deadly.

Quotes Ezmirelda Liked

Susan Dennard
“Even the greatest feats of man lose their luster when one's head is filled with storm clouds.”
Susan Dennard, Something Strange and Deadly

03/18/2012 page 3
1.0% "Gosh, this is sooooo good! *grabs snuggie and green tea and prepares for a long read*" 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Amanda The Book Slayer where did you pick up an ARC? Seriously, this book is on my TBR and I am dying to get my hands on a copy!

Cassandra I got an ARC for this but didn't receive anything about the tour, who is running it?

Amanda The Book Slayer I just got an ARC of this and get to kick off the 2nd tour!

Ezmirelda Cassandra wrote: "I got an ARC for this but didn't receive anything about the tour, who is running it?"

I know someone's running a 2nd tour for this book but I don't know who. If you want to find out I suggest emailing Susan about it and she'll let you know.

message 5: by Ezmirelda (last edited Apr 06, 2012 04:01PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ezmirelda Mommaseymour wrote: "I just got an ARC of this and get to kick off the 2nd tour!"

Awesome! I really enjoyed this book. The ending was such a twister. I litterally sat in my bed with my jaw hanging open. Lol.

Have you posted about it on your blog yet? :)

Amanda The Book Slayer Nope. Just got the book yesterday. I am reading Simply Irresistible but when I am done I plan to devour this book. ;0)