Cj W's Reviews > Red Station

Red Station by Adrian Magson

Nov 12, 11

liked it
bookshelves: fiction, murder-mystery, suspense-thriller, war-related
Read in November, 2011

"Something made him look up. He caught a glimpse of something pale at the edge of the roog, and an object sailed down through the air with a long, flickering tail.
Fire.

Harry Tate is an unfortunate target of a government cover up, a mistaken shooting of 3 people, which, due to budget cuts and manpower cuts, was likely to happen, but Tate is a fallout guy isn't he? His Mission, why shouldn't he be?

Well he's not about to go down with his tail between his legs, and when things get to sly for him to ignore, the bosses who sent him to his new post, to let the dust settle and keep him away from media, have other plans for Tate and the other members of 'Red Station'

-----
Lies, Deceit within Deceit, Government Cover Ups, Political Games, Murder, arranged and otherwise.

This is an fortunately fictional look, into an unfortunately very real situation in many of the governments in this world.

This is the first book in the new 'Harry Tate' series, hopefully the next one will lead him to some peace but, I highly doubt it. Shiat has hit the fan in his world and I see this getting alot worse for him before it gets any better.

The book was okay. I wasn't as into it as could have been. Government cover ups and things, are not necessarily my cup of tea, unless it's john Grisham doing the writting, but this is still noteworthy, and I do very much plan on reading the next book in the series.

- CJ

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Red Station.