Gina's Reviews > The Iron Knight

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Dec 07, 11

bookshelves: 55-book-challenge-2011, ya, favorites
Read from November 12 to December 07, 2011

WOW! This was another great book by Julie Kagawa. It is so awesome that the author had not intended to write this originally but decided to largely due to us Team Ash fans! Very cool...

This book has lots of adventure, action, drama, hope, love, romance, funny bits. Your heart will break and rejoice at different periods of this book.

This "Iron Fey" series is a world that I love to be in and I love being with the characters. I wanted to know how the book would end but didn't want the book to end. LOL For me, there are a handful or less of books that even on those slower times in the book or when the characters are in some "downtime", I don't mind because I just love to be with the characters and surrounded by their world. This is one of those books.

Without giving spoilers, this is Ash's journey. You get to be with Ash the WHOLE book which is amazing! It is from his perspective. But there is plenty of Puck time and my favorite cat, Grimalkin. I am always so sad when Grimalkin disappears, but it is funny because it is always when dangers is coming. He reminds me so much of the cat on Alice in wonderland and I just want to give him a hug, which he would probably hate! lol

Overall, 5 star book.......5 star series! A MUST READ :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Knight.

11/12/2011 page 60
11/17/2011 page 72
20.0% "Reading this is really going slow, but only because I have been busy. I LOVE it, and LOVE being back with Ash and Puck and their world!"
11/21/2011
30.0% "Reading on my Kindle. Not sure this book is going to make me happy........?"
11/30/2011
51.0% "Love being in this world. I really want to know how this book will end, but really don't want the book to end. Hmm....lol"
12/05/2011
65.0% "I am loving this book and want to know how it ends, but yet don't want it to be over....*tears* :("
show 6 hidden updates…