Mimi Valentine's Reviews > Pretty Crooked

Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig

I LOVED THIS BOOK. I can't even begin to explain how much! I thought it'd just be a cute novel that would keep me highly entertained — and it was, but it was also so much more. Pretty Crooked was book that I could gush about for weeks and still have things to say!

Robin Hood had always been one of my favourite stories, and Pretty Crooked only increased my love for it! This was more than just a modern re-telling of a classic. Elisa Ludwig created an extremely fun story that had lovable characters, a well-written voice, and the perfect REALNESS factor that made everything more believable and enjoyable.

I adored Willa! Fifteen, bubbly, sweet, and witty, she was a character I connected with instantly and found myself rooting for with everything she did. And I expected Aiden to be just another cookie-cutter bad boy, but he was actually such a sweet, funny, and layered guy! ♥

Plus, I loved Willa's relationship with their mom and her friends too. A lot of books nowadays focus only on the main characters and their romance, so it was refreshing to read about a full cast of amazing characters. I loved every single one!

Hilarious, heartwarming, and 100% entertaining, Pretty Crooked has earned its place high on my favourites list! I loved everything about it. If you haven't added this to your TBR pile yet, then I highly recommend that you do because Elisa Ludwig is an author worth waiting for!

BUY or BORROW?: Oh my gosh, buy this book for sure!! I really want to buy two copies for myself when it comes out: one to look gorgeous on my shelf, and another to carry around in my purse so I can re-read it everywhere! x) It was that amazing!

(Original review at Mimi Valentine's YA Review Blog)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Crooked.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Mimi Valentine Yay LOL! We could totally wait in the bookstore line together! ;)

the golden witch. I'm glad you liked it - I just couldn't get into it. :(