Ollie's Reviews > The Djinn's Dilemma

The Djinn's Dilemma by Mina Khan

Dec 01, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, won
Read from November 27 to 30, 2011

I want start off by saying Rukh is one hot, sexy guy! Who wouldn't love a Djinn that is an assassin and by his description he sounds like he looks like Jason Momoa (I swear in one scene the author's description of Rukh was exactly as how Jason appeared at the premiere of Conan). Ok I will stop drooling, but I have to say that the author did a great job with the characters who jumped off the pages with their passion.

The concept of a Djinn assassin assigned to kill a beautiful, young woman had the right formula that was carried out with proper execution.

I really enjoyed how there were points in the book where I couldn't stop smiling at their interactions. Whether it was from the hot encounters that surprised Sarah (can we talk about one hot hallucination in the shower, or was it a hallucination?) to the playful and sweet tension with Sarah's first encounters with Rukh.

Djinn Dilemma is a quick and fun read and will satisfy paranormal romance readers looking for a sexy guy who has a change of conscience and ends up being the knight in shining armor protecting and saving the woman who arouses him like no other. Funny, sexy, hot and with light action, a wonderful addition to add to your collection and enjoy on a lazy, Sunday afternoon.

4 Stars
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Djinn's Dilemma.

Alisha Jason Mamoa? Oh, the yummy possibilities. ^__^ Crazy thing is that I thought of Momoa in A Tale of Two Djinns, for Akshay. Either way, that man is fire.