Ashelynn's Reviews > Girl Steals Guy

Girl Steals Guy by Kelly Green

Nov 13, 11

Read in November, 2011

This review also appears on Gypsy Book Reviews.

Girl Steals Guy rocked my world. Or, well, the hour it took me to read it. (I was busy! Don’t give me that look!) Oh, I loved it so much I want to squeeze-hug it.

Abby’s back, but this time in the body of Michelle who happens to be dealing with her heartbroken best friend. This episode was all about love and revenge and friendship. I loved the characters, even though we didn’t get to know them all the way. Kelly Green knows how to handle the fast-paced stories and keep people engaged.

The mystery was something I didn’t see coming—when I had a thought of what it might be, it changed up on me and the ending left me with “HUH? Oh… never would have saw that coming!” but thinking back to the beginning I totally understand it. I got some of the hints—I just hadn’t realized they were hints to begin with.

The second one was amazing. We learned a little bit more about the world, but I’m still waiting to learn about Abby and how she died! She was rewarded with a memory, and man oh man, I want to know where Abby came from! I really hope there’s an episode where Abby has to solve something about her family.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Girl Steals Guy.