Darreon-de Vine's Reviews > Maximum Ride, Vol. 1

Maximum Ride, Vol. 1 by James Patterson

U 50x66
Nov 13, 11

Read in November, 2011

As the great author James Patterson said,"Always expect the unexpected."Which is a very fitting quote for this unpredictable master piece. Max and her FAMILY are always there for eachother through thick and thin. Their personalites are always clashing, but they never let that get in the way of their strong family bond. Patterson is also in the Guinness Book Of World Records for selling an estamite of about 220 million copies of books worldwide.Since 2006,one out of every seventeen hardcover fiction books sold was a Patterson title. He is the first author to have #1 new titles simultaneously on The New York Times adult and children's bestsellers lists and is the only author to have five new hardcover novels debut at #1 on the list in one year—a record-breaking feat he's accomplished every year since 2005.
The recommended reading age for this book is about 12 and up, that is so the reader can really get the feeling and point of view. On the down side I've only read one book of his. Although I look forward to reading more. This book can't really be compared to any other manga books I've read, yet it sets a precident. I can't wait to read volume 2 when ever I get a chance!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maximum Ride, Vol. 1.