Jeremy Payne's Reviews > The Marriage Wish

The Marriage Wish by Dee Henderson

Dec 07, 11

Read in October, 2011

In one word, Dee Henderson’s, “The Marriage Wish” is: Touching! Dee Henderson does a superb job of connecting and drawing in her readers, because this book does not speak to the head, but the heart! Healing takes place and dreams come true as the lives of Scott Williams and Jennifer St. James intertwine. Both characters show a willingness to face the obstacles and challenges that come with bringing two hearts together, after those hearts have been broken before.
This is not an easy book. Not easy in the sense that Dee Henderson does an amazing job of being real with how relationships take twists and turns and that choosing to face your hurts, pains, and fears require work, perseverance, and determination. Life happens in the pages of this book and my heart is left thanking God for sending His people other people to love us, heal us, and show us how to live again!
Love wins over in, “The Marriage Wish”, as Jennifer relives some heart rending life experiences, and Scott Williams depends on the Lord to show him how to bring comfort, forgiveness, and strength to her. Forgiveness is shown at its’ finest and the life changing love of God is revealed. I have found hope, encouragement, and life in the pages of, “The Marriage Wish”.

By: Jeremy Ray
www.abookforeveryheart.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Marriage Wish.