Ricky R.'s Reviews > Tuck Everlasting

Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt

U 50x66
Nov 11, 11

Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt in a novel about the Tuck family and Winnie Foster. What keep me reading this book was that the Tucks had a special secret that no one new. It might look like another family with a secret but really was that this just wasn’t any secret. Winnie Foster had encounter the Tuck family and fall in love with the youngest one from the tuck family. I just basically keep reading to find there special secret. That attracted my attention a lot.
Winnie Foster was like your average teenagers she feels trap and wanted all the freedom. She wanted to run away but she was scare because she had nowhere to go. But like any other teenager she decides to run away, she then runs into Jesse Tuck the youngest of the Tuck family. They kidnap her, but for some reason she’s not scare. She notices that they live on the forest and yet she had never seen them. Jessie tells her that they don’t like to socials with other people. She learns their secret and falls in love with them so deeply that she will do anything to protect them. Later on they have to be careful that there secret won’t be reveal because it can change THE WHOLE WORLD.
I enjoyed reading this book. It had suspense love and surprises. When I learn their secret I was very surprised. I really didn’t thought that was going to be it but I liked it. Especially how they found out about their secret. I think this good was great I would give it a 7/10.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tuck Everlasting.