Trish's Reviews > A Perfect Storm

A Perfect Storm by Lori Foster

Feb 24, 12

bookshelves: romantic-suspense
Read in February, 2012

Sigh…I can remember the very first Lori Foster book I read: Simon Says. That book hooked me to all things Lori Foster. I loved her writing style, her passionate characters, her descriptive words; the way she created such an amazing story had me spellbound.

Nothing has changed. Lori Foster still has it. She has created a favorite series that screams ALPHA male and her books are addictive.

These men are not just hot bodies who carry guns, kick ass when necessary, and have mad skills in the bedroom (or elsewhere…). But they have a sense of humor, loyalty, and mad skills in the bedroom (AND elsewhere, lol).

They fight to protect their women-no matter what. And their women are heroines worthy of their men.

Arizona has survived kidnapping, abuse above our imaginations, and has such an emotional strength that is phenomenal. She is a born survivor intent on making those responsible for their terrible sins pay dearly.

Spencer Lark is determined to show Arizona how not to fear a man’s touch. HIS TOUCH. But finds himself not wanting to let her go.

From page one, with Spencer lying in bed and Arizona sitting in the dark watching him…you can feel their connection. Lori has uber skills at providing the reader with a palpable sexual spark and weaves humor in the most surprising ways.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Perfect Storm.

02/06/2012

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori Foster Thank you so much! (I hope it's okay for me to pop in to say that.)

Hugs,

Lori

Trish Lori
You are ALWAYS welcome to pop in and say anything you want. Your books are an auto-buy for me. And if you want to check out the original blog review, which included a quote from the book, you can do that-it's over on www.csmaxwell.blogspot.com
Did you get a chance to get to see Act of Valor yesterday?
I saw it last night-it ROCKED! Very good and I cried at the end.
Have a wonderful weekend.

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori Foster We saw "Gone" last night, but we'll see Valor this week sometime. :-) Looking forward to it.
I'll check out the blog - thanks!