Kilikina 's Reviews > Throne of Glass

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

I've been following this book for so long, I got teary-eyed when I got my copy. Because of that, my standards for this book were definitely the highest I've set for any book this year...But I'm glad I liked it.

Celaena Sardothien-a strong heroine. I wish you were a little fiercer though. Hopefully in the sequel?

Chaol and Dorian-love both of you. Still torn...

Erilea was a fun place. I cannot wait to explore all the places mentioned and the ones we don't even know about yet. There are a lot possibilities and so much left to uncover, I can't even wait to see where this story will go.

(view spoiler)

Good first book to this upcoming series. Ready for the sequel nooow.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Throne of Glass.

08/07/2012 "Aaaaaah I has my copy!! :D"
08/08/2012 page 332
80.0% "Please let this not be the last of Nox :(" 3 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Judith (Judith'sChoiceReads) I wish that we had the UK version!

Kilikina I know!! The UK version is flippin awesome!

Sayjil Ah, I just got this book. Taking a break from studying ;)

Kilikina Ahh how are you liking it??

Sayjil I finnished it...wrote a review. It was FANTASTIC. Can't wait for the next one. Who do you think she'll end up with?

Kilikina I'm still sooo torn :( I love Chaol and Dorian for such different reasons haha as of right now....I'm gonna go with....Chaol. Who do you think she'll be with?

Valeria Chaol I hope.

I love Dorian too but I'm leaning towards Chaol at the moment <3

Sayjil I love Dorian but I think she'll be leaning towards Chaol. Then again Maas could bring in that forbidden factor with Dorian and Celaena so maybe the two of them will end up together.

Kilikina Yah that's true, I really hope that whoever Celaena doesn't end up they end up with someone too. Either way I can't wait for the sequel...Sucks it's a whole year away. Ugh.

Sayjil I know. A whole year. It was torture waiting for this one.