Alexis *Reality Bites*'s Reviews > Mona Lisa Awakening

Mona Lisa Awakening by Sunny

WOW I fell in love with Mona Lisa!!!!:D Mona Lisa is a Fun Fearless Female!!!
I enjoyed this new world of supernaturals that Sunny(the author) introduced me to!! Mona Lisa got swept into her natural born self as a true Queen... Her loving heart was amazing to all those who came in contact with her. She fell for not one but two strong males Gryphon and Amber both willing to share her as lovers. I already ordered the nxt two bks in this series can't wait to read them!!

Plot Description from bk below
From the time she was a child, Mona Lisa knew she was different-but she never knew how different until a man of otherworldly beauty appeared during her night shift in the ER. Gryphon is hurting and hunted and he attracts her as no man ever has before. He is a Monère, one of the children of the moon-and what's more, so is she.

Long exiled from the moon, the men of the Monère serve-and mate-with imperious Queens who can channel the rays of their far-off homeland. Gryphon believes that Mona Lisa is a Queen- perhaps the first of Mixed Blood ever known. But her introduction to the nighttime court of the Monère, simmering with intrigue, casual lust, and calculated cruelty, is far from smooth. The other Queens are infuriated by her potential powers, and they are all menaced by a group of rogue males who have broken away from the women's sway. Even as she battles threats from within and without, Mona Lisa is determined to discover who she is, and to explore the limits of her growing power-and her secret desires.(less)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mona Lisa Awakening.

11/25/2011 page 137