Evelyn Amaro's Reviews > Bound by Blood

Bound by Blood by P.A. Lupton

Dec 07, 2011

Recommended for: Every PNR/UF Fan!
Read from November 10 to December 07, 2011

Read my full review on Paromantasy

Pulse-pounding action, blood-boiling romance, and pull-you-hair-out suspense, along with a kick-ass heroine is what makes Bound By Blood a must-read for us Paromantasy fans!

Brianna is a kick-ass FBI agent with a hidden talent - she's psychic. She secretly uses her gifts to solve murders until she comes across a murder and an aura that she just cannot figure out. Women are dying and the killer is always one step ahead of her, until they finally find a suspect in Natahan Donavan. The problem is, Brianna feels an instant pull to him and soon the world as she knows it gets turned upside down when she finds out the reason why. She's a witch with a deep connection to Nathan's family and the killer is after her bloodline. With Brianna in his crosshairs, Nathan and Brianna try to develop her powers and with that their connection pulls them closer together. Can Brianna trust Nathan? Will Brianna be able to put a stop to this murderer or will she be the next to die?

This book is a page-turner that will keep you glued to the end and leave you wanting more! I cannot wait for the second installment of this series! I love Brianna's kick-ass attitude and warm heart. The sexual chemistry with Nathan is to die for, you will fall in love with Morrison, and you will keep guessing until the very end who the murderer is. I seriously could not put this book down!
This book is rated 5 fangs!
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound by Blood.