Heather's Reviews > Bound

Bound by C.K. Bryant

Feb 12, 12

bookshelves: 2012, nook
Read from February 07 to 09, 2012

This book was a pleasant surprise! I did not know what to expect when I started it but I ended up loving it! This book involved friendship, loyalty, romance and much more. I instantly connected with Kira and I enjoyed growing with her throughout the book as she learned more about Lydia and Octavion.

C.K. Bryant was able to put her own unique spin on common paranormal characters. I loved the originality of this story! I don’t want to give too much away because there is much to learn as the story progresses. What I will say is this book will have you reading into the wee hours because you are unable to get to a stopping point because you keep learning more and it keeps you wanting to know more. (Okay maybe that is just me but don’t say I didn’t warn you ;))

In fact the only thing I didn’t like in this book was the name Octavion. I’m not sure why but I kept thinking of Octavion as a female name (silly I know) BUT once I got over my weird aversion to the name I was able to enjoy the story and him!!

I can't wait for the release of the second book in this series BROKEN!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound.