(Nat) Reading Romances's Reviews > Once a Rogue

Once a Rogue by Jayne Fresina

Apr 11, 2016

bookshelves: i-love, historical
Read from November 10 to 28, 2011

This is the second book of the Taming the Tudor Male in Three Easy Lessons Series.

Once a Rogue, tells the story of Lucasta, a young lady that refuses to enter her arranged marriage being a virgin. But when she decides to spend the night with an escort she didn't imagine he would deny to follow her orders in the bedroom. John, a former rogue, becomes fascinated with the woman in front of him. She's bossy, spoiled and apparently always gets her way - not this time.

As their story progressed their struggle for power receives more and more attention. I loved the tension between them and all the twists Fresina had for this story. The plot was really tight and the characters amazing. I loved the secondary cast of characters too. I would have liked the end better if the last chapter wasn't there, and instead using this material for The Savage and the Stiff Upper Lip (the next book). Jayne has improved immensely since her first published novella, Engraved, that I had the pleasure to review previously and give it 4 stars!

I'll definitely read all the books of this series and the other incredible stories Jayne Fresina will come up with next! She has captivated me and now she has a new fan!

Originally posted at thetbrpile.weebly.com
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once a Rogue.

11/10 page 125
52.08% "Stop being such an ass and GO GET HER!"
04/11 marked as: read