Carolyn's Reviews > Concierge Confidential: The Gloves Come Off—and the Secrets Come Out! Tales from the Man Who Serves Millionaires, Moguls, and Madmen

Concierge Confidential by Michael Fazio

Nov 10, 11

Read in November, 2011

Fun, fun, fun! I found it wonderfully dishy and even informative. Mr. Fazio lets his readers in on a few secrets. Even if you have little or no opportunity to use them, it is still a delight to imagine.
As a former employee at an upscale retail establishment, I could readily identify with the author's dilemmas. Many the time, when I'd wish to write such a tell-all. I admit, there are times in this book, that you feel he has had enough and is really venting, but I think that is why I enjoyed it so much. He has written the book I always wanted to. I am aware some of his readers may feel he is disparaging of them. I must tell those people that perhaps it is because you see yourself mirrored back? Mr. Fazio's book reminds everyone of this simple fact: treat those who are hired to serve you with dignity and respect.
Good job, Mr. Fazio. Service employees everywhere applaud you!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Concierge Confidential.