Debbie (at) I Heart YA Books's Reviews > Deadly Pursuit

Deadly Pursuit by Nina Croft

Deadly Pursuit is Nina Croft’s second novel in her Blood Hunter series and it’s fantastic. I love Nina Croft’s writing. She is an awesome writer. Croft has the prefect balance of action, drama, and romance that creates the most can't-put-this-book-down-until-the-last-page feeling. I also loved every one of these characters in this series, and they’re all back in this second novel with one new addition of Jon. A gorgeous werewolf that they rescue from prison at the ending of the first book Break Out. Where the romance between Rico and Skylar in Break Out was humorous and fun, and had me rolling with laugher, Jon and Alexia’s love had my heart breaking for the hard loner Jon.

Alexia had everybody fooled as the cabin boy, Al. She’s been hiding out on the blood hunter from the church so she could live a little before she has to return as the High Priestess. Well, that was her plan until a gorgeous werewolf came on broad the blood hunter, and then she wanted one more thing she hadn't got to experience as a High Priestess. Jon’s not interested in what Alex's wants or needs. But you know what they say about the tougher a man is, the harder they fall. Alex, at five foot, is going to bring this six foot werewolf down to her level and melt that cold heart he hides behind.

I love the way Nina Croft brings all the characters into the romance between Jon and Alex, and where these two are so serious. Rico with his cocky self always brings out the fun in serious situation. This is one awesome series. I highly recommend Deadly Pursuit as a must read, and if you haven't read Break Out yet, then I recommend you do. Nina Croft's Blood Hunter series is one you don't want to miss out on reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Pursuit.