~E~ Riverina Romantics's Reviews > With No Remorse

May 13, 2012

bookshelves: suspense, on-amazon, on-blog
Read from February 08 to 11, 2012

4.5 HEARTS

Luke 'Doc Holliday' Colter is all sorts of yummy, blended with uber masculinity and a heart touched by Midas himself.

Valentina Chamberlin is the epitome of sexiness. A model and world famous hottie she definitely gave Luke a run for his money.

Yet another match ignited in the worst experience which grew to a love that made my heart clench with their 'happily ever after.'

Cindy Gerard writes vivid romantic suspense. The drama is palpable, each heart racing action scene making me clench my fists waiting for them to finally pull through and make it to the other end. Each romantic scene leaving me sighing with a steamy picture of my (yes I said MY!) Luke Colter in my mind.

Unfortunately I can't dream on command otherwise with inspiration like this I would never want to wake up.

One more book left in this series and the thought of finishing it is leaving me more than a little sad.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With No Remorse.

Quotes ~E~ Riverina Romantics Liked

Cindy Gerard
“Now let's try that again. Ask my wife nice, and maybe I'll let you sleep in the same bed as your teeth tonight.”
Cindy Gerard, With No Remorse

02/08/2012
15.0% "Been looking forward to Doc for a long time" 5 comments
02/09/2012
29.0% "Love Doc *sigh* Damn potatoe" 2 comments
02/09/2012
60.0% "Yay. I get to see all the other BOI's."
02/11/2012
88.0% "Gunna finish this tonight. Have. To."

Tabby -  Shattered Hearts Reviews I totally agree :) I 100% love her :)

~E~ Riverina Romantics Me too. Cindy is fabulous. I need to take the last been rrrreeeeallllyyy slow.