~J~ Riverina Romantics's Reviews > Feel the Heat

Feel the Heat by Cindy Gerard

Jan 14, 12

bookshelves: awesome, suspense, on-amazon
Read from January 11 to 14, 2012

I am a SUCKER for a man with an accent. Being an Aussie - I'm not turned on by the slang of Australian males AT ALL, so hearing the soft, sweet words of a sexy Columbian vibrate through my mind just makes me growl.

Did I 'feel the heat'? Oh yeah! I felt the heat all the way to my bones.

This story was a little different from Cindy's other Black Op books. This novel wasn't entirely focused on the connection between B.J & Rafe - it also focused quite a bit on the growing sexual tension between Stephanie and Joe. And I am caught between a rock and a hard place with my thoughts about it. I wanted to read so much more about me sweet talking Columbian and the tough as nails B.J. The two of them had some scorching hot vibes and I would have loved them to have more of a story - but Stephanie and Joe were so damn good to hear about too.

Rafe was such a man but he also had a HUGE heart. He wasn't afraid to love and was confident in his sexuality - a DAMN FINE mix.

B.J was also a lovable character. Flawed emotionally, yet strong willed and loyal. They are a great couple and I am glad B.J. has now found a family to all her own.

Feel The Heat also took the pressure on the BOI's to a whole new level. If they failed this mission it didn't just mean the deaths of a few people - it meant the destruction of an entire nation. It was exciting. It was dramatic and it had me on the edge of my seat.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feel the Heat.

01/11/2012
7.0% "Love Cindy. She's like cuddling up in your favourite blanket."
01/12/2012
40.0% "This one hasn't had a lot of romance yet, still good, I just want to see more flirty eyes and a bit of passion."
show 3 hidden updates…

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Wendy Nice review Jodie. I absolutely love this series and yes I can just hear the Columbian accent too.

message 3: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda Agreed about the Australian accent. Last tho g I want when I'm reading is Dave Hughes voice in my head. lol

message 2: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda Oops, that should read "last thing I want......"

~J~ Riverina Romantics LMAO. Got the best visual of Hughesy when I read that - yeah, definitely not my sort of hero.