Lacey's Reviews > You Can't Make an Omelet

You Can't Make an Omelet by Amy Lane

Nov 09, 2011

bookshelves: age-difference, contemporary, established-couples, holiday-stories, m-m, series-or-related
Read in November, 2011

A cute short added to the end of It's Not Shakespeare. I enjoyed it more after reading INS first.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Can't Make an Omelet.

message 1: by ElaineY (new)

ElaineY Where can I get it now since it's no longer available on DSP?

message 2: by Lacey (last edited Nov 15, 2011 11:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lacey Hi Elaine! It was added on at the end of It's Not Shakespeare - sort of like an epilogue.

message 3: by ElaineY (new)

ElaineY Lacey wrote: "Hi Elaine! It was added on at the end of It's Not Shakespeare - sort of like an epilogue."

I only realized that when I checked AL's blog. Then realized that when I reformatted the file for my Sony, I deleted the bonus story! I've re-done the file, adding it back in. I always reformat a file, deleting all the unnecessary stuff like covers, publishers' ads, acknowledgments, excerpts of new/other books, etc, and I add in the blurb if it doesn't have one.

Lacey Oh no! I always delete ads and excerpts of other books, too. I see why it would be easy to accidentally delete the bonus story. I'm glad you got it straightened out though :)