JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko's Reviews > Obsidian

Recommended to JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) by: Buddy Read with Jennifer
Recommended for: Everyone
Read from December 10 to 11, 2011 — I own a copy

Rating Clarification 4.5 Stars

Awesomeness!!! Please don’t let the rating steer you away from reading this book. Just because I didn’t give it 5 stars doesn’t mean I loved it any less. I am pretty sure if I weren’t obsessing over Beautiful Disaster this book would be a 5 star and favorite for me. I am still in book morning at the moment.

I am pretty sure this is going to be another gush fest over the hot leading man so be prepared. I tend to not share a description of the story but to tell why I liked the book. One word: Daemon. Now don’t get mean wrong I loved the other characters especially Katy and Dee. However there was just something radiant about Daemon so full of his arrogance. When you mix a chemistry charged relationship into a book with a hottie you can’t help but obsess or at least I can’t. LOL. Daemon did it for me. Although I love the paranormal aspect of the books I read it is the romance that sucks me all the way in. The intense attraction between Daemon and Katy spills over on each and every page and it made the book for me.

I really enjoyed the fresh idea of it being about the hot aliens next door. There are so many different types of paranormal that are continually replayed. Armentrout stepped out of the box and hit a home run. This is the second book I have read from this author and am now a loyal fan. Jennifer knows how to give the readers just the right blend of sarcasm, suspense, romance, sexual tension and drama.

I feel like I am one of the last to read this book despite it just being released at the beginning of the month. I would recommend Obsidian to anyone who loves a paranormal romance with a breath taking hot alien. This is a must read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Obsidian.