Marissa's Reviews > To Scotland, With Love

To Scotland, With Love by Karen Hawkins

Nov 09, 11

Recommended to Marissa by: I went to the bookstore and picked up the first plaid spine I saw!
Recommended for: ladies who love scottish men, slightly para-normal romance, historic romances
Read in January, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 2

This review will not bore you with details that are given on the back cover, or in between . . . there are tons of other reviews doing that. Here are my few thoughts on this book:

I loved this story! I may be partial as I am a fan of series, and this is most certainly part of a series. I think the one and two star reviews may be from people who are new to the series, but I could wrong. Any fan of the series was uber excited to read this title! P.S.--I love Venetia! Makes us curvy WOMEN proud!

This is one of those, "I never REALLY saw you before this moment" kinds of stories. I'm a big fan of these type of stories--I married my best friend :)

Karen is amazing, her books are amazing, the men in her books are AMAZING. I love the quotes that start each chapter. My only complaint is that I always want more, more more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Scotland, With Love.