Sophia T. (♥ Dimitri Belikov)'s Reviews > Existence

Existence by Abbi Glines

Dec 28, 11

bookshelves: best-romance, immortals
Read on December 28, 2011

I loved it.....I read it in one single day cause i couldn't stop reading.I wanted to know so much what would happen in the end.And when i did found out i was like"what?is this the end?what is Leif?what is going to happen?How will Dank and Pagan be together forever?".
Nonetheless,this book is really worth every minute of one's time.Though the main characters(Pagan,Dank,Leif) weren't really funny,i have to admit that the second ones were really cool.My favourite one was Gee,who in the end appeared to be a whole different person.Anyway i liked both of her roles.Here is one of my favourite dialoge(the dialoge is between Gee and Nurse Caren)"(view spoiler)
Like always,to me Abbi Glines writes wonderfully and i have to say that like Breathe this book made me cry really hard(to be honest i couldn't stop crying,especially when Dank left).

First posted on:
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Existence.

Quotes Sophia T. Liked

Abbi Glines
“You proved to be worthy of my devotion. Of
Death’s...love”

Abbi Glines
“You are not a body. You have a body. You are a soul.”

Abbi Glines
“She frowned."You're not very friendly."
I let out a short laugh."What?I'm not friendly to a ghost who floats into my house and starts touching me?Well,excuse my rudeness but this is a little disturbing.”

Abbi Glines
“Leif's frown eased and he slid his finger under my chin and gently caressed my jaw line with the pad of his thumb.
"Pagan,will you do me the honor of being my date for Homecoming Dance?The prospect of not being able to hold you in my arms all night is heartbreaking."
Mirand sighed from across the table.
"Okay,that was beautiful.Why didn't you ask me like that?"she asked Wyatt.
Wyatt shot Leif an annoyed frown.
"Thanks,buddy.Next time you decide to break out your romantic side,could you do it alone?”

Abbi Glines
“Um,i'm going shopping for a dress for the Homecoming Dance with Miranda,Wyatt and Leif."
Dank chuckled."So,Leif's wearing a dress?”

Abbi Glines
“I hate the color red almost as much as i hate blond hair,"he said with an amused tone.

-Dank”

Abbi Glines
“You tempt me.I can't be tempted.I'm not made to be tempted,but you,Pagan Moore,you tempt me.From the moment i came for you i was drawn in.Everything about you.."One of his hands left my waist and moved up to gently caress my arm."You make me crazy with need.With want.I didn't understand it at first.But now i know.It's your soul calling to me.Souls mean nothing to me.They aren't supposed to.But yours has become my obsession.”

Abbi Glines
“My beautiful soul,"he murmured and caressed my cheek."When you have the ultimate selfless sacrifice it paid my wrong.You proved to be worthy of my devotion.Of Death's...love.”
tags: dank

Abbi Glines
“I get to keep you,” he said, staring at me with an
intensity that made me shiver.
“Keep me?” I asked, reaching up to kiss his chin and trail
kisses down his perfect neck.
“Not here. I can’t take much more, Pagan. I’m only so
strong,” he said in a husky voice as he pulled me against his
chest. “You’re mine now. While you walk the Earth you
belong to me. Nothing can hurt you.” I heard a touch of
humor in his voice. “It’s pretty impossible to hurt what Death
protects.”

Abbi Glines
“I smiled and ran my hand through his dark curls. “So,
Death, what do we do now?”