Kaley's Reviews > Archangel's Blade

Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh

F_50x66
Nov 09, 11

Read in November, 2011

This book was something I didn't even expect. Honestly I just saw "Guild Hunter #4" and was like yup I'm putting it on the Kindle. About a chapter or so in I realized this was Dmitri's book. I went to goodreads.com and read the review to confirm.
First off I was a little disappointed, I wanted to know what's going on with Raphael and Elena, but then I got hooked. It was really great getting to know the leader of the Seven. Why he's so...himself. It was really interesting to see the hard shell of a character to be opened up by someone who reminds him of his past.

I was a little worried about the idea of a hunter and an "immortal" getting involved, sounded a little too similar to Angel's Blood, but I was suprised to find out how compelling the characters were. There were a lot of similarities but not enough so to bore you. You learn to love the mysteries behind Dmitri from what you see in him in th earlier books.

The entirely new character, Honor, is definitely to be described as a strong willed spirit. Singh shows you how even though life may put you in the worst place possible but you can pull yourself out of it. I especially admire that because of my own experiences. I tend to enjoy books more with a very strong character.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Archangel's Blade.