Faith's Reviews > Brightest Kind of Darkness

F_50x66
Nov 25, 11

bookshelves: favorites
Read from November 08 to 11, 2011

My issue with this book.....I want more...more Nara, more Ethan, and more answers to the hundreds of questions that I had when I turned the last page and screamed.....nooooooooo!!!

This book was good on so many levels, Nara and Ethan and the simple, natural purity of there love made my heart hurt. If only that kind of love was real, sigh!

When "Fate" made its first appearance I thought this is where the book jumps the shark, but to my suprise it didn't take the turns I thought it would, which I was so happy about.

Ethan and the whole tattoo things was an interesting twist that left us hanging on and wanting answers, maybe some kind of protector? Not sure, but I love Ethan, his quiet strength and commitment, his scarred past, but still open to love, everything about him was likeable and Nara was the perfect girl for him.

I also want to know the role that Naras dad will take in the next book and the changes we have seen in Naras mom the last half of the book.

I hated Nara's "friends" all of them, even her best friend, with friends like that who needs enemies.

Overall a VERY well written book, my favorite books are the one where the characters stay with me after the last page is turned and this book did that for me. Looking forward to the next book...just hope it's not a long wait!! LOL

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brightest Kind of Darkness.