Liz Reinhardt's Reviews > The Vincent Boys

The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Nov 08, 11

Oh. My. Holy. BEAU!! Okay, I moved from NJ to GA a few years ago, and Southern culture is incredibly interesting to me...since I recently got a fabulous GA born-and-bred sis-in-law, I've had a little peak into what life is like in the South. And I've been obsessed!

Along came Abbi Glines's amazing book, and I feel like I LIVED here during my teenage years! I feel like I got a sneak peek into a world I've been on the outside of for the last few years. And I'm SO IN LOVE!! First of all, I adored Ashton. Yes, she's the preacher's daughter, but Abbi Glines goes so far past any stereotype. And that doesn't end with Ashton. The bad boy, Beau and the town hero, Sawyer, are not at all what they seem.

I fell in love right at Ashton's side, and had to stop and fan myself more than a few times while I was reading! I admit I burned the grilled cheese for dinner because I got so caught up in Ashton's story. I felt for this amazing, stuck girl, and reading her story brought me RIGHT back to all the crazy, hormonal, passionate drama of first love. Sigh! Swoon! Ahhh!!!

This is an amazing, satisfying, character-driven read that grabbed on and DID NOT let me go! I can't WAIT to read more from Abbi Glines, and am so glad I picked up this awesome, intense read!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vincent Boys.

dateDown_arrow    newest »