Erica Alyson's Reviews > Awake at Dawn

Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter

Jan 23, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, paranomal
Read from January 19 to 23, 2012

** spoiler alert ** First of all, OMG this book and series is amazing!!!! One of my favorites! I didn't want to finish because I can't wait til April to read the rest!!!! The characters are awesome. I don't blame Kylie on being confused between Lucas and Derek because I am too. I hope the next book goes into this more I want more!!!!!

I love Della and Miranda. Holiday and Burnett and Perry. I really hope in the next book Miranda and Perry can just be together!!!!

Action in this book was exciting and intoxicating. Kylie knows she is being watched and followed but in the end is captured by the rogue vampire from book 1 and his beyond creepy Grandpa who seems to have lots of powers but is a vampire. He mentions being similiar to Kylie. We still don't know what she is. She is getting closer. She has now found her grandparents on Daniel's side even though he is adopted. The book ends with her about to meet them.

Then we have the female ghost appearing to Kylie and it turns out she is her old friend (kinda old but kinda still friend) Sara's grandma and it turns out Sara has a tumor or similar and it is going to kill her. Kylie is then able to heal her. In the mean time Sara hooked up with Kylie's ex Trey. Kylie is a better person than me I would be pissed.

Finally Kylie's mom agrees to let her attend Shadow Falls boarding school so there is A LOT more excitement to come. I truly can't wait!!!!!!!!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Awake at Dawn.

01/19/2012
1.0% "So excited to start!"
01/20/2012
49.0% "<3 this book and series so much!"
show 2 hidden updates…