Shawn Bird's Reviews > An Echo in the Bone

An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon

Jul 09, 14

Read from April 08, 2012 to July 05, 2014, read count: 5

Here I am re-reading again this series, and sadly, once again I've come to the last book. Thank heaven for Diana Gabaldon's daily snippets of her current writing on Facebook and blog, or I'd never survive the angst. Great book, full of cliff-hangers and unexpected twists, all meant to torture her devoted fans. More! I need more!

2014- Glad there's a 8th now! The cliff-hangers finally resolve after years of waiting!)

PS. On my iPhone I am listening this time on an Audible recording, that has a glitch and has flung me 150 pages ahead. When I reverse 30 seconds it takes me back to where I was, and then flings me somewhere else. (Five rewinds, five new places). Considering books this huge take hours to download, and this means I have to request another download, I'm ticked off. This is the third Gabaldon book I've had this problem with. Anyone else have this problem with Audible?

Downloaded a new copy from Audible directly, having gotten a refund from iTunes. The Audible app seems much better than using iTunes.

Started 8th re-read (audio) July 29, 2012 Finished Aug 8, 2012
9th re-read (audio) begun Oct 8/12 (Ooops, that was when I started Breath of Snow and Ashes, but I finished Echo Dec 22)
10th re-read finished July 5, 2014

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Echo in the Bone.

11/02/2013 marked as: currently-reading