Amanda Beth's Reviews > Kaydie

Kaydie by Penny Zeller

Nov 28, 2011

My sister and I both read Kaydie and loved it. Since my sister doesn't have an account here, I'm posting both our reviews.

My review:

This was another great book by Penny Zeller in her Montana Skies series. I loved the first book, McKenzie. And Kaydie was just as great. Penny is a wonderful writer. Her attention to detail helps you relate to the characters as if they were real. Each character has a unique personality that makes the story an enjoyable read. You can imagine being annoyed at Lucille for her nosiness and pride. You can imagine rolling your eyes at Kaydie and Mckenzie's mother as she spouts out haughty remarks. I especially loved the romance between Jonah and Kaydie. They are examples of what God intended true love to be. I am so excited to read the next book in the series, Hailee. Penny did an excellent job. I definitely recommend the whole series.

Amanda Beth - author of You Can Have A Happy Family: Steps to Enjoying Your Marriage and Children

My sister's review:

Like Mckenzie, the first chapter in the Montana Skies series; this second book Kaydie is also an enjoyable and inspirational read. This book centers around Kaydie, Mckenzie's younger sister. While adjusting to motherhood, Kaydie is forced to make some difficult decisions. I loved watching Kaydie's newfound faith in God grow as she trusted him for guidance. As he does for us in real life, you can see in Kaydie's character; God working with her to overcome strongholds in her mind that were hindering her from following his plan. I highly recommend this book because it's full of lovable, godly characters and has a heartwarming storyline that leaves you feeling positive and inspired.

Sarah G.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kaydie.