Aimee's Reviews > Letters From the Inside

Letters From the Inside by John Marsden

Nov 07, 11

Read on October 31, 2011, read count: 1

It was a very creepy story and I don't recommend reading the entire thing Halloween night (or any night). The book was only 146 pages and it left a lot of questions unanswered, which I sometimes like, but there was too much confusion at the end of this book. John Marsden is an Australian author and the story took place in Australia (which wasn't officially established so, we had to do some googling).
Description from inside the book~ "Two teenage girls. An innocent beginning to friendship. Two complete strangers who get to know each other a little better each time a letter is written and answered. Mandy has a dog with no name and an older sister, and a creepy brother. Tracey has a horse, two dogs, and a cat, and an older sister. They both have hopes and fears... and secrets. As Mandy and Tracey swap confidences, and share some ups and downs of school, home, and friends, they get to know every detail of each other's lives. Or do they?"
Though at times in the story, you could definitely tell the author was a guy because it was hard to remember if Tracey and Mandy were girls or boys.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Letters From the Inside.