Amber Ivers's Reviews > Theft of Swords

Theft of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan

5119312
Nov 07, 11

Read in January, 2011

I loved this series.. I was heartbroken when I couldn't get the last one. I was left sitting on the edge to know what happened. Michael Sullivan's books captivated me and, before I knew it, I had read all of them. I have read this story now twice and working on a third.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Theft of Swords.

Quotes Amber Liked

Michael J. Sullivan
“Hadrian shook his head and sighed. “Why do you have to make everything so difficult? They’re probably not bad people—just poor. You know, taking what they need to buy a loaf of bread to feed their family. Can you begrudge them that? Winter is coming and times are hard.” He nodded his head in the direction of the thieves. “Right?”
“I ain’t got no family,” flat-nose replied. “I spend most of my coin on drink.”
“You’re not helping,” Hadrian said.”
Michael J. Sullivan, Theft of Swords

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Amber...if you are really interested in finding out "what happens next. You can read the first three chapters of Percepliquis on Orbit's Riyria facebook page (www.facebook.com/riyria). There are at least two major things in those early chapters that will clear up some of the things you are probably most interested in knowing about.

All you have to do is "like" the page then you'll be able to read the chapters.

I'm so glad you love the series - and I too am heartbroken to wait for Percepliquis to be out (but for a different reason - I'm on pins and needles to see what hte final verdict of the "whole" story will be from the readers.

Thanks again for the revew and all the support.
Michael.

message 2: by Amber (last edited Nov 11, 2011 06:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amber Ivers already have done that. :) I ran across it on facebook a couple of days ago. My kids too