Kari's Reviews > Creatures of the Night That We Loved So Well

Creatures of the Night That We Loved So Well by James Fetters

Nov 07, 11

bookshelves: 2011
Read in November, 2011

I remember watching Creature Double feature on Saturday mornings when I was child. While there was no host for the show, this book brought back lots of memories of those B-horror movies that I loved so much! Creatures of the Night gives us a glimpse into the unique lives of the hosts of past late night horror shows, such as Vampira and my personal favorite, Elvira. This book is loaded with quotes, photos, anecdotes and time lines. While I loved eery part of this book, I wish some of the scanned documents and articles were a little bigger. Some were difficult to read and I found this a bit frustrating at times.

Creatures of the Night is a great book for any fan old B-horror movies, like myself.One of my favorite parts on of the book is toward the end where a number of old movies are listed, each with a synopsis and credits. I will be sitting down with this list an browsing Netflix to see what I can add to my queue! This is a fun book and I know you will enjoy it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Creatures of the Night That We Loved So Well.