Holly's Reviews > Wicked Ties

Wicked Ties by Shayla Black

F_50x66
Nov 07, 11

Read in November, 2011

Morgan is the host of a sex talk show, just renewed for its second season encouraging her to seek out more risque information. Morgan is also being stalked. To hopefully throw off her stalker she moves to Texas to live with her secret half brother Brandon and pretends they are actually an engaged couple. No one can know she is his half sister because she is the result of his senator father's affair. Her most recent show topic is about dominance and submission, and she is put into contact with 'Master J' or Jack. Not only is Jack interested in giving her an interview, but also in using her to get revenge on Brandon. Upon their first meeting her stalker makes his anger known and shoots at them. Luckily, Jack is also a bodyguard and all too eager to protect her.
Jack was a great character, all dominant male, all in his own way. Morgan reflects in a sense what a lot of us hold onto, the crap we take from our previous relationships and how any judgement from the people we love can mess us up. Good story, very erotic.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Ties.