Brittany's Reviews > Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison

May 29, 2008

bookshelves: books-i-own, young-adult, part-of-a-series, diary-style-writing, favorites
read count: 5

Georgia Nicolson is you're typical England teenager. She has issues with her appearance and wants to snog a sex god. After hooking up with a few less than savory lads, like the Whelk boy and Mark the Big Gob, she finally sets her sights on a sex god, Robbie. The only problem is Wet Lindsay, Robbie's girlfriend. Join in Georgia's misadventures of teenagedom, as she tries to overcome all the bad and make everything fabbity fab!

This book is a laugh, this whole series is a life. If you enjoy British books and laughing then you should most certainly pick this up. At some parts I laughed myself to tears. Georgia Nicolson is very ridiculous. I love the format of this book. It is written as Georgia's diary, which allows for much amusement as she narrates and can therefore continue being ridiculous. This book is such a fast read though and the glossary in the back is hilarious. So if you haven't read and/or heard of these books before now is the time to start reading them.

First Line:
"Dad and Uncle Eddie round, so naturally they had to come and see what I was up to."

Favorite Line:
"Talking of breasts, I'm worried that I may end up like the rest of the women in my family, with just the one bust, like a sort of shelf affair."

Read more: http://www.areadingnook.com/2010/04/r...
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging.

04/18 marked as: read

Mands So glad you loved this book, I really want to make time to re-read this series!