Haley Heinkel's Reviews > Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs by Walt Disney Company

Nov 06, 11

Read in November, 2011

The story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs written by Walt Disney is an adorable book that children would enjoy reading. This is a fairy tale that children can imagine themselves in the book. This story is about Snow White who becomes the fairest of them all with, “Lips red as a rose, hair black as ebony, skin white as snow…” The queen hires a huntsman to kill Snow white. She runs away and finds a cottage full, later realizing the house belonged to seven dwarfs: Doc, Bashful, Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, Dopey and Grumpy. I liked reading this book as a child, my father told me not to take things from strangers. At the end of this book Snow White takes a bite out of the poisonous apple and falls into a deep sleep. Only to be woken by a handsome prince who fell in love with her at first sight. Then the story ends happily ever after in a castle. This is book is a classic that I would hope my students know! If not I will definitely have this story in my classroom available for children to read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.