Olivia Hool's Reviews > Bad Girls Don't Die

Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender

F_50x66
Nov 06, 11

Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender is an amazing read, especially if you are looking for a creepy thrill. The main character of the book is a teenage girl named Alexis. She is a social outcast; she hates all of the cheerleaders, has bright pink hair, and hangs out with the clique called "The Doom Squad". At first, I did not like this book because I couldn't relate to Alexis. Her character was trying to hard to be different. But as the story progresses and Alexis's little sister Kasey becomes more involved, the story gets interesting. Kasey begins to act odd and becomes attached to this doll. Kasey becomes possessed by this doll. The series of events in this book scared me so bad that I actually hid the book in my bottom dresser drawer, and even then I had a difficult time sleeping! From Kasey pacing the house at night to her trying to kill her family, the thrill never ends. Alender writes in perfect detail. She gives JUST enough information away throughout the novel and I found myself never wanting to stop reading (until I got so scared that I had to stop reading). The drama leading up to the big finish at the end of the book had my flipping pages like a mad woman. Love this book, love this author, and I can't wait to read the sequel!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Girls Don't Die.