Hayden's Reviews > Burned

Burned by Sara Shepard

Jul 25, 14

Read from June 18 to 19, 2013

These books are cray. Can't wait for 13 and 14 so I can finally figure out this shit.
10 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Burned.

06/20/2013 marked as: currently-reading
06/20/2013 marked as: read

message 1: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah Is this the last one?

Hayden YES, finally.

message 3: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah Hayden wrote: "YES, finally."

Aw :( But I am SO excited to see who the new A is );D

Hayden Me too! I seriously have NO IDEA.

message 5: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah Hayden wrote: "Me too! I seriously have NO IDEA."

Me neither, but i'm so sad for Aria is Ruthless. I wish her and (view spoiler) could have stayed together, they were so amazingly adorable.

Hayden I KNOW! :( I love them together. He seemed to be kind of psycho when she was (view spoiler), though.

message 7: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah Hayden wrote: "I KNOW! :( I love them together. He seemed to be kind of psycho when she was [spoilers removed], though."

Just a tad, I think he was a bit obsessed ><,

Hayden He was like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS GREAT? THERE HAD TO BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT! DON'T BE NICE BCUZ YOU LOVE ME AND SHIT! BE HONEST!"

Hayden And she was like "CRAZYYYYY"

message 10: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah I would have slowly backed away... And then contemplated never going near him again. The TV show version though? So fucking hot, LOL.

Hayden If I were gay/a girl, Blair Redford would be SO SEXY (from The Lying Game). Speaking of, I missed yesterday's episode! FCK. Lol

message 12: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah Hayden wrote: "If I were gay/a girl, Blair Redford would be SO SEXY (from The Lying Game). Speaking of, I missed yesterday's episode! FCK. Lol"

I live in Canada so no Lying Games for me'z :( I used to watch it online but it wasn't worth it

Hayden IT IS SO GOOD OMGWTF WHY DID YOU STOP.

Hayden ABC-family-dot-fucking-com, Hana!

message 15: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah Hayden wrote: "ABC-family-dot-fucking-com, Hana!"

They said it's not available in my country. Like wtf? Where am I from? Narnia!? I'm from Alberta!

Hayden DUMB!

Hayden HA Narnia :d

Princess Kayla Blah, it's a crappy color and the girl on the cover looks kind of frumpy.

message 19: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah The colour has been uuused. And I agree, her position is awkward.

Hayden I KNOW! Dislike.

Michael Oh dear Jesus Aria-in-doll-form looks like hell on this cover.

Hayden Michael wrote: "Oh dear Jesus Aria-in-doll-form looks like hell on this cover."

You said it. x(

Michael Guess what, though. I was at the bookstore today and they had Stunning for sale even though it doesn't come out for another week.
(ノ^_^)ノ