Jennifer's Reviews > Leading With a Limp: Take Full Advantage of Your Most Powerful Weakness

Leading With a Limp by Dan B. Allender

Mar 13, 12

bookshelves: all-time-favorites, humility
Read from November 06, 2011 to January 09, 2012

One of the best books I have ever read. This book is for all believers, even if you don't consider yourself a leader, well surprise- you are. Every disciple is a disciple-maker and wading through all of life's challenges and messiness, this book is based on the foundational godly character of humility that is essential for all to lead. I think it's true that our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses. We cannot fear being "found out" but rather embrace being known and vulnerable about our weaknesses. Those are the types of people we look up to and respect, not the perfect ones, but those that we relate to, honest sinner/saints -they hold their heads up and walk with dignity pursuing Christ. It is so practical, and there are places that hit really deep. This book helped disciple me. It's one of those that I will read over and over and buy for others in my life. Highly recommend it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leading With a Limp.