Julia's Reviews > Fair Game

Fair Game by Patricia Briggs

Feb 13, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from February 11 to 13, 2012

Let me begin with a disclaimer- I'm a Patricia Briggs super fan. I love her Mercy Thompson series, so of course I fell in love with her Alpha and Omega series. Fair Game is Patricia's third installment of the Alpha and Omega series. She didn't disappoint me, I adore the characters and the plot.

Fair Game by Patricia Briggs is everything I look for in an Urban Fantasy. Patricia outdoes herself, again! The romance- divine. The mystery? Outstanding. AH! The characters! Brilliant. I've never connected so easily to a group of characters or felt so closely to any than I do with those written by Patricia Briggs. Anna and Charles have some obstacles to overcome, and it is immensely entertaining to watch them resolve their conflicts. That's right, the gang is back and the story is so emotionally driven I could scream. This isn't a bad thing. I love that in so many novels Patrica has written, including this one, she throws my heart into my throat.

Once again Patricia Briggs nails it- the perfect blend of action, romance, suspense and paranormal. Fair Game has it all. Any Urban Fantasy fan out there needs to pick this one up- and Mercy Thompson/Alpha & Omega fans will love this one! How much longer until the next release? Sigh. <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fair Game.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club) I am so jealous.lol. I can not wait to read this.