Julia's Reviews > Partials

Partials by Dan Wells

Jan 24, 12

Read from January 03 to 06, 2012

Partials by Dan Wells is unique and riveting, I strongly encourage any Young Adult Dystopian fan to read this one. Maybe I am head over heels for this one because I didn't have high expectations. Thank goodness I ignored some of the remarks I'd heard, because I walked away from this novel completely entertained. I enjoyed every second of it and had a hard time putting it down.

Samm, a character we (unfortunately) do not get to meet right away, has me smitten. I adore him. He really kept my head in the story. There were other characters that I wanted to connect with, but I just couldn't do it. The plot had me intrigued- I find the humans vs. partials story fascinating. The best part is that there is a little surprise at the end, and I love it. Love a good little twist. Speaking of twist- what a world! Dan Wells really did a superb job vividly describing his world in Partials. I could see everything.

I am so curious as to what happens next. Can not wait to continue reading this series, fantastic! Dan Wells brought the Partials and their human enemies to life with a suspenseful, refreshing dystopian adventure. Pre-order this one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Partials.