Vashti's Reviews > Lothaire

Lothaire by Kresley Cole

Jan 11, 12

Recommended for: KC fans,pnr fans,vamp lovers,bad boys book lovers
Read in January, 2012 — I own a copy

Where to start on this latest entry into the IAD world by Kresley Cole.All that I can say is that she did justice to Lothaire's book and gave him a worthy heroine in Ellie.I loved their love/hate relationship thru most parts of the book and when Lothaire finally realizes that Ellie is indeed his Bride,what a defining moment for him.This story drew me in from start to finish and I was bleery eyed by the time I read this book in one sitting,just could not put it dowm.KC introduces new characters 'THE DACIANS' into this story and will be anxiously awaiting their stories.Some old questions are answered in this story and did not disappoint.I have been reading this series from the very start and this is one of the best she has written.I also liked how she did not change the persona of Lothaire too much as he still retained that "bad boy"image we have of him.Ellie was no slouch either,making the heroine into a "mountain girl " was perfect for Lothaire who thought so highly of himself,shall I say "Lotharistic".Highly rec this book ,KC did not disappoint her many fans of this series and Lothaire in particular.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lothaire.