Christianne 's Reviews > Three Fates

Three Fates by Nora Roberts

Nov 15, 11

bookshelves: will-read-again
Read from November 10 to 14, 2011 — I own a copy

Love it! This book by Nora Roberts is currently my favorite! This book is to die for.

I love each characters personality! Malachi as the leader, Gideon as the smooth middle child, and Rebecca as the headstrong little sister. And don't forget the love interests. Tia with her shy but intelligent persona, Cleo with her wacky and out-of-the-blue personality, and Jack with his really charming character. They all complement each other in some way that you could see the connection and the familial bond when all of them came together. And the adventure! It was well-written that you can feel yourself being with them all through out the story. The different places and scenarios they've encountered, it was amazing! Each and every aspect of this book came together so smoothly that you won't be able to put this book down even for one second. I mean this book is a mellow ride for me but the excitement every chapter gives is just amazing. You wouldn't expect anything like it! If I had nothing else to do, I could've finished this book in one day. But alas everyday life distracted me from doing so.

I was actually hoping for a more detailed and really long epilogue at the end. But still it was an amazing read for me. I could've given 10 stars for this book if they had more star button but still job well done for Nora Roberts! ♥ ♥ ♥ :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Fates.

Quotes Christianne Liked

Nora Roberts
“It was bad enough to be swallowed up by the intrinsic anger of New York City traffic and its seemingly mad competition between cars, cabs, the ubiquitous delivery trucks, the kamikaze bike messengers and the always-in-a-damn hurry pedestrians.”
Nora Roberts, Three Fates

11/11/2011 page 68
15.0% "I think I like Gideon more than Malachi.. We'll see.. Very interesting start! :D"
11/12/2011 page 126
27.0% "I'm totally torn between Malachi and Gideon.. And finally Rebecca's guy showed up already, so this could get a little bit more interesting! :D"
11/13/2011 page 219
47.0% "Finally, Rebecca and Jack! Kinda cute! I also love the sudden turn of events! ♥ ♥ ♥ :D"
11/13/2011 page 251
54.0% "This is just freakin' cute! ♥ ♥ ♥ :D"
11/14/2011 page 432
93.0% "Almost at the end! I must say Cleo is just crazy! ♥ :D"
show 1 hidden update…