1000 +'s Reviews > Eat Prey Love

Eat Prey Love by Kerrelyn Sparks

Nov 06, 11

Oh man what a book!

As soon as it was said that Shanna's sister Caitlyn Whelan was going to be in this book I knew that there was going to be excitement and drama. Why? Because Caitlyn was clueless to the Vamp and Shifter life, and her father was bound to be around trying to stir up drama.

I was right!

Caitlyn is invited by Shanna to Tino's birthday party. Caitlyn had no clue that her long lost sister was married or had children. Their father warned Caitlyn to stay away, which only made Caitlyn want to know what was going on!

Caitlyn is drawn to Carlos, a were-panther, and it was animal attraction from the start! But Carlos is on the prowl for another were-panther and fights at every turn to avoid falling for Caitlyn.

With love, you don't have a choice. Caitlyn and Carlos are unable to deny what they have for very long. It was destined to be. If only they can live through the events that through them together in the first place.

I love love love this book and all of the books in the Love at Stake Series. This is the type of book where you can't put it down until you realize its 3am and you have to work the next morning!

I highly suggest you pick this up at your local bookstore, library or amazon.com!

Melissa

Reviewer for 1000 + Books to Read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eat Prey Love.