1000 +'s Reviews > Water Bound

Water Bound by Christine Feehan

Nov 06, 11

This book is the beginning of a spin off series following up on the Drake Sisters series.

It follows Lev Prakenskii of the infamous Prakenskii brothers.

In the last book of the Drake Sisters series we learned that Lev is on a yacht body guarding a very dangerous man that Jackson, Ilya and Jonas are trying to take out. They recognize Lev and Lev gets away during the on board scuffle.

In this book we follow Lev during the aftermath of the Yacht sinking and his rescue by Sea Haven local Rikki. Rikki is a sea-urchin diver and was on a dive when a huge wave comes out of no where. She finds the most unexpected thing while she is tumbling through the water.. a man. This man is being brutally pounded by the waves and yet remains conscious enough to help Rikki save himself.

Rikki follows the rules of the Sea to the bone. She pulled this man, Lev, out of the water and he is her catch. Her's to keep, her's to protect.. even though he has lost his memory and is trying to kill the one person who is risking her life to save him.

Lev finds himself in a struggle within himself. Follow his training or follow his heart as he falls for Rikki.. the autistic, powerful, sea-urchin diver with many secrets. Secrets that may end up getting them both killed.

Fabulous story by a fabulous author. I am so excited that she created this spin-off to the Drake Sisters series as I fell in love with the locals in Sea Haven and now I get more. This book features characters from the previous books and is just as powerful and intriguing as the original series was.

This is a must read!

Melissa

Reviewer for 1000 + Books to Read
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Water Bound.