Kimberly Bower (gladeslibrarian)'s Reviews > 365 Ways to Say "I Love You" to Your Kids

365 Ways to Say "I Love You" to Your Kids by Jay Payleitner

5819616
365 WAYS TO SAY “I LOVE YOU” TO YOUR KIDS by Jay Payleitner is a treasure-trove of wit and wisdom. This book is like a bowl of grapes. Open to any page, grab one and go. The result will be a sweet moment between parent and child. There are sections that pertain to various ages and stages of life but most of the 365 ways can be applied across the lifespan of the relationship. At this moment, perhaps because of the ages of my sons, I like #280 the most. It says, “Decide now how you will respond to a phone call every parent dreads. ‘I wrecked the car.’ ‘I’m flunking out.’ ‘I’m at the police station.’ ‘I’m pregnant.’ ‘My girlfriend is pregnant.’ Recommended response: ‘I love you. It’ll be okay. We’ll work through this together.’” Perfect! Every parent should own this book.

NOTE: I requested and received a copy of this title via NetGalley.com but made no commitment to review it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 365 Ways to Say "I Love You" to Your Kids.