♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme's Reviews > Fog: A Novel of Desire and Reprisal

Nov 19, 11

bookshelves: bdsm, m-m, borrowed-kindle
Recommended to ♆ BookAddict by: Miss Asima
Read in November, 2011

Just kill me now. This is a depressingly sad book. I really liked it. Jay is one f-ed up mo-fo from his prison sentence. Well, I hate to break the news to the bugger - "You do time, to pay for the crime". Do people not know this? Seriously, armed robbery is generally frowned upon. AND people who get caught - you end up in prison. Is this something that is a shock? That the government keeps a secret in the USA? I mean, I know Paris Ho-bag or Lindsay Whore-han could be naked, getting f-ed in the ass and snorting coke in front of hundreds and STILL not be arrested, but peasant people like the rest of us get jail time.

Anyway, Jay's (Jeff) revenge kidnapping and ass raping of Rob goes totally sideways. Bringing his lover Al into helping the sexual slavery ended up messing up their relationship too. Sigh. I have to say, this is one of those guilty pleasure books where I enjoyed the very obvious raping of a straight boy by two very bear big dicked gay men. Yes, I am that pervert. Who knew? (Don't answer that! I know who you are!)

Mr. Mann's book was well written and totally turned the evil captors and innocent victim upside down. I felt this was a lose-lose book all together. No one won. I like this. Now if there was just a Chinese person thrown in here, it would make sense, because you know, they never have happy ever afters and somebody always dies in their movies. I digress. If you want an angsty m/m non con book where it's the lines have been fogged up between good and bad, I recommend this book. It's a fast read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fog.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josee (new)

Josee Once again you have saved me from making a mistake!

♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme Josee wrote: "Once again you have saved me from making a mistake!"

Hehe. Yeah, I don't think it's up your alley.

message 3: by Josee (new)

Josee Paris Ho-bag or Lindsay Whore-han? Epic!

♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme ~Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure~ wrote: "I loved this."

It was a good book. :)

Brina Brady*Follow Me. I'm going places.* Sounds delicious.