Sarah's Reviews > Two Weeks' Notice

Two Weeks' Notice by Rachel Caine

Oct 09, 12

bookshelves: 2012, autobuy, cannot-wait, urban-fantasy, zombies
Read from October 04 to 09, 2012

I will read the next in the series, but there was zero character development in this book. It was all plot from the beginning and all the action got kind of dull. Also: where the hell are the dogs?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two Weeks' Notice.

10/04/2012
10.0% "I bought this right when it was released, but it was delivered to my dead Kindle, so I forgot to read it. I forgot how completely messed up the premise of this series is."
10/05/2012
20.0% "I forgot this is in third person. I kind of wonder if it would be a very different book if it were in first. I'd love to know more about Bryn's thinking."
10/07/2012
45.0% "Bryn and I have the same birthday! *zombie fist bump*"
10/08/2012
68.0% "This serious started out as creepy urban fantasy, but it's trending really closely to horror-ish in this second installment. Totally gruesome."
10/08/2012
74.0% "Skimming. This is too effed up for me."
10/08/2012
77.0% "So Bryn is suddenly an idiot?"
10/09/2012
83.0% "Of course. *sigh*"
10/09/2012
87.0% "Not to nitpick, but you really can't fit multiple greyhounds, a pug, two Rottweilers and a French bulldog in the back of a sedan. I say this as someone who can barely fit two Australian shepherds in the backseat of my car."
show 1 hidden update…

Sarah T At first I didn't think much was happening and then the pace picked up so fast there wasn't time for anything. But yeah. The romance went somewhere, I guess? Sort of. And everything went crazy for the start of the next book.

Sarah Sarah T wrote: "At first I didn't think much was happening and then the pace picked up so fast there wasn't time for anything. But yeah. The romance went somewhere, I guess? Sort of. And everything went crazy for ..."

I think I'm completely distracted by the unrealistic number of dogs she crammed into the backseat of that car. Also, the thing at the end that's really gross? That.

Sarah T For some reason I thought that was a van. LOL!!

Sarah Sarah T wrote: "For some reason I thought that was a van. LOL!!"

I think there was a continuity problem because it's referred to as both, but at one point it clearly says "backseat." The image was extremely comical.