Ronnie Sawyer's Reviews > Ripple

Ripple by Mandy Hubbard

Nov 05, 11

Read in November, 2011

This was a really quick read, like 5-ish hours. The beginning had me hooked, you have a girl that seems pretty darn strong and knows how to handle herself. That is until a guy comes along-Cole. That's when she starts to become one of those stupid air-headed girls that will do anything a guy say's. Then enter Erik he tells her that they (spoiler) have to fall in love to break their curses she drops Cole in less then a day. From that point the book starts to feel really vain, every moment Lexi and Erik are together I felt like I walked into a room filled with the stereo typical kind of super models. You know the ones that only focus on looks so much that they only care about looks and thinking things through is pointless? Not even once does Lexi stop and think about how strange the situation is. About 2/3 of the way in the book the reader can guess Erik's going to be the bad guy. Oh and then their's Sienna,she's the worst character of them all, at the end you just want to b!tch slap that girl! I would recommend this book for middle schoolers the language isn't that bad and it's an easy plot to follow.But if your bored and like this kind of story go for it.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ripple.