Carolanne's Reviews > Wraeththu

Wraeththu by Storm Constantine

Jun 23, 2007

bookshelves: dystopia, worththere-read, fantasy

This is the weirdest book I’ll ever admit to reading (and really liking). It’s about the future and a new breed of humans develop and they are like female and male at the same time and can pick which one they want to be and can have eggs. I remember there being a lot about war/fighting and the specific aspects of how they have sex (because its not like normal sex, obviously because they produce eggs). Just a very very very weird book.
This is a three part series, they all have their own names, but it is produced in one book ("Wraeththu" is their country if I remember correctly). Each book follows a different character as they impact the nation and of course, the three characters are like a family saga.
Lauren, you will get this, Stephanie Coca got me to read this book. That might tell you how weird this book has got to be.
I always say I really don't like sci fi....so I might be liar. Any sci fi i've ever read, I love. It is the giant nerd in me!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wraeththu.

message 1: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen ask Sarah about the book one of our students just handed in by way of replacement for a book she lost.