Boyboygirllove's Reviews > Behind Iron Lace

Behind Iron Lace by Mercy Celeste

Ahhh...the complete satisfaction of reading a book that hits all of your sweet spots!!

Sexy doesn't even begin to describe the seductive haze the author wove around me with this fantastic gay-for-you novel. I swear I was ready to either hyperventilate or take a cold shower before the second chapter was even over.

Caleb was a force to be reckon with - a sexy, Cajun, living life on the edge. As soon as he sets his eyes on Darcy he goes in to full seduction mode, convinced he sees something in Darcy that reaches a part of him he thought long buried. The vibes flowing between these two men was almost palpable. Only problem? Darcy doesn't swing that way...or does he???

After a sort of cat and mouse between these two guys...Darcy capitulates and boy oh boy does he give Caleb a run for his money. He gives as good as he gets and is so not shy about saying what he wants! In fact, these boys are talkers during sex....dirty, yummy and oh so HOT!

What really took this story to the next level for me was the depth of the characters. Caleb's back story will break your heart and Darcy's relationship with his business partner and best friend adds a whole other dimension to the story that as it unfolded, took me by surprise.

There was just enough angst and heartbreak to make me devour the book in one sitting. I loved the HEA that these boys get! The New Orleans setting and accents were pitch perfect and put me right there in the heat with the smells and sights of the French quarter.

Bravo to the author for a very intensely passionate story and characters that are truly unforgettable!

Definitely worth the read everyone:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Behind Iron Lace.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deja (new) - added it

Deja Dei Looks good! Thanks for a great review. I'll read it :)

Boyboygirllove It was soooo good...I'm going to see what else this author has written!!

message 3: by Vio (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vio Fabulous review Keri and totally agree with everything you said this was one lovely read lol!